The Helper Healers – How to sell without selling
How to Succeed in Marketing
Without Being “Salesy”
Welcome To Mr Rogers’ $20 Million Method Order Here
Mr. Rogers got $20 Million Dollars in 6 minutes. Without being salesy.
in your pocket this year with what I call the “$20 Million Dollar Helping Method”?
There is a better way. Mr. Rogers and Steve Jobs showed us all.
your business opportunity in order to succeed. Apple doesn’t.
You don’t have to be one of those “pushy” recruiters
who won’t let you go until you sign up.
The Helper-Healer Marketer
MLMers Who Love to Help Others
Exclusive Member Component #1
The 8 Helper-Healer Modules
- The simple key to building a loyal downline that sticks with your program for years, rather than months—The product volume adds up!
- What Nike, Apple Computer and the Dairy Industry can teach you about network marketing—Copy this for a solid foundation to your business
- Choosing the right audience can make or break your success—Here’s the single most important question to make sure you succeed
- The truth about MLM—What the so-called “gurus” haven’t told you and why you need this information before you jump into the business
- The A-Z’s of putting on an in-home meeting—And why you need to think outside the box to achieve the best results
- How to create unforgettable in-home meetings when you don’t have a product to demonstrate—Your guests will realize how much you care
- The secret to getting people to show up to your events—You’ll be astonished at how the turnout exceeds your expectations every time
- The mindset for successful wow marketing—Take a page out of Apple’s playbook and your business will grow by leaps and bounds 3 questions to ask before inviting people to your meetings—Get this right and you’ll never have to worry about filling the room
- Finding your “crazy ones” and building a long-lasting downline—Help them and you’ll create everything you need and desire with your business
- The 5 “Ps” for marketing to helper-healers—This knowledge will put you light years ahead of your competition
- Setting up your mastermind dream team—This principle alone will catapult your business to new heights and empower you to succeed
- 5 easy to follow steps for putting on incredible wow events—Use this simple blueprint for attracting helper-healers to your in-home meetings
- How to use scripts for inviting and presenting in a non-salesy way—No need to be anyone other than yourself!
- It’s NOT your destiny to be an MLM loser this year—Stop worrying and start relying on this information to put frustration and failure behind you for good!
- And so much more!
Exclusive Member Component #2
The Wow Event Planner
- The 7 questions to ask yourself before you start planning your event
- A 14-point getting started checklist that covers all the basics and then some
- A 7-point checklist that reminds you what’s needed for the room set up
- For the day before, use this 7-point checklist to make sure everything is ready to go for the big event—Includes how to create a guestbook
- On the day of the event, follow this 11-point checklist so that all your planning pays off-and your event is a smashing success!
Exclusive Member Component #3
Get Started Worksheets
$20 million and shows how you can model it, exactly.
Exclusive Member Component #4
Facebook and Word Press Marketing
Exclusive Member Component #5
Ten Mastermind Calls
Exclusive Member Component #6
Exclusive Member Component #7
Personal One-On-One Consultation
Claim These Two Business-Boosting
Bonuses When You Join Today
Free Bonus #1:
“If My Product’s So Great, How Come I Can’t Sell It?”
- How to eliminate the 3 signs of “seller talk” — You’ll effortlessly sell more products without being “pushy”
- 5 strategies for finding points of common interest — You’ll be surprised by how positively people respond to you
- Three sample scripts for speaking with potential customers — Follow these proven formulas that make it easy for you to connect with others
- 15 tips for creating your own email signature — You’ll be amazed at how many new customers you can gain from emails sent to friends and associates
- What to say at the end of every first conversation — These simple two and three word phrases will help you get your prospect’s interest and attention
- Plus. . .strategies for contacting warm and cold markets, local businesses, speaking with people you meet around town… and a whole lot more!
Get The Helper Healers – How to sell without selling on
Free Bonus #2:
“One Liners” MP3 Collection
It’s Easy to Get Started
thought at first that it would be expensive to join.
You’re Protected by An Iron-Clad
100% Money Back Guarantee
Take the Next Step!
The Helper Healers – How to sell without selling Download, How to sell without selling Download, How to sell without selling Groupbuy, How to sell without selling Free, How to sell without selling Torrent, How to sell without selling Course Download, The Helper Healers – How to sell without selling Review, How to sell without selling Review
Get Internet Marketing Course
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers,
mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. Its development during the 1990s and 2000s,
changed the way brands and businesses use technology for marketing. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life,
and as people increasingly use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent,
employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation,
campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising,
e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace. Digital marketing extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as television,
mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones. The extension to non-Internet channels differentiates digital marketing from online marketing.