Bear Market Strategies eLearning Course – Vantharp
Is This an E-Course?
Firstly, this is not a produced e-learning course. Secondly, this is a video-on-demand course. Thirdly, it is a recording of the live presentation including pdf versions of the slides.
What Is Covered
Workshop Objectives are to ensure you are prepared to prosper in a bear market.
Specifically, you will:
- Study in-depth the concept of a bear market.
- Learn what a bear market truly is and learn several ways to define and measure the bear market type.
- Know when a bear market type might be starting and how to know when it might end.
- Learn several different trading strategies suited for bear market conditions.
- Learn how options and hedging can be especially useful for bear market types.
In this three-day workshop recording you will:
- Outline a big picture view of bear markets and where we may be now – from a big picture, historic viewpoint.
- Identify and define bear markets using various methodologies.
- Understand the psychology of bear markets and the personal psychology required for you to benefit from them
- Hear first-hand trading experiences of bear markets
- Japan’s lost decade in the 90s,
- Oil, 2014-2015
- Understand basic options strategies useful in bear markets
- In addition, understand some basic hedging strategies
- Understand how to prepare to trade bear markets
- A Systems development process plan
- Outlining your objectives for bear markets
- Position Sizing Strategies for bear markets
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
Want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
More Course: FOREX TRADING
Outstanding Course:How to Trade Options 101